Fad Noori! Saudi-born, Pakistani International fashion professional, the full name Muhammad Fawad Noori was born on 23rd April 1979 in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Noori gets the burning desire to become a sportsperson and also for creating beautiful things and an eye on creative thinking from his childhood. After completing his schooling; he decided to do something different from his family profession. His family backgrounds are all in aviation (pilots and Aeronautical engineers) and the field of fashion is always dazzling to him. As Taurus by birth, he is creative and very career-oriented. Also, the wide range of products in the fashion industry demands a fantastic variety of professional roles to choose from. The fashion industry is fast-paced, exciting, and full of creativity and glamour also traveling is one of his hobbies and after getting higher positions in the industry include the opportunity to travel, which is one of the reasons besides a chance to travel, one gets the chance to work with clients from different background and culture.
In 2000 he joined L’école La Chambre de Syndicale, Paris, France in care of (PIFD) Pakistan Institute of fashion design Recognized by HEC (Higher Education Commission) Chartered by the Government of Pakistan. www.pifd.edu.pk and completed his 4 years bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design.
After Graduation, he has started his career in academia and joined TUF The University of FAISALABAD, www.tuf.edu.pk, and BUC, British University Council MULTAN, affiliated with EDEXCEL UK as a Lecturer Fashion design and after three years of experience in academics, he decided to upgrade his qualification and then In the year 2007 he has done LTI Qualification in digital fashion (equivalent to HND or NVQ level 5) (Licentiateship of Textile Institute) TEXTILE INSTITUTE, Manchester UK The worldwide institute of textile including clothing & footwear. www.texi.org.uk also has done a Diploma of CAD/CAM Pattern making GGT (Gerber Garment Technology) using ACCU MARK software From PRGTTI (Pakistan Readymade Garments of technical & training Institute.
After studies he worked as Manager Product development & Head of sampling department in Gulf Nishat Apparels Ltd. deals with, G.V, GAP, Levi’s Brands and worked as Design Consultant for SDC PAKISTAN (Lahore region) for Society of dyers & colorists, Head off. Bradford UK spent 10 years with SDC is a great learning and exploring the international market in color and design and on his enthusiastic services he is the youngest person in the history of SDC who took BRONZE MEDAL AWARD BY Society of dyers & colorists SDC UK Bradford on enthusiastic services for SDC Pakistan as Design Consultant.
With over 15 dedicated years in the fashion & design field, he has done many international projects and also has lots of international achievements. According to him, the favorite part of becoming a fashion professional (Noori said; “In the fashion field is not only one but it’s multiple as in combinations. Most exciting is you become a creator rather than a follower. In short, the most suitable keywords are Innovation, research & development, trend forecasting, writing and publication, multicultural work area, and most fascinating is traveling. Furthermore, as I am promoting sustainable fashion, ethics in every aspect are most important from clients dealing to design and then to the end product. I always consider this in my mind. Sustainable fashion is the future of fashion; it’s not the trend that infects it’s the solution. Honesty is the best policy in every field and as a Muslim, it’s inherent in our jeans.
Currently, Muhammad Fawad Noori is working with GIFT University (Gujranwala institute of future technology) in Gujranwala, Pakistan www.gift.edu.pk as Assistant Professor in SFADA ( School of fine arts, Design & architecture) since December 2007 and Creative design head of GSFW by National Fashion League Hungary Association (NFLH, Hungarian abbreviation: NDL) NFLH & GSFW (Global sustainable fashion week). Since March 2016 http://gsfashionweek.com/our-team/ http://www.fashionhungary.com
Recently appointed as International Director at The Korean Society of Fashion Business, Seoul, South Korea http://www.fashionfabi.co.kr/eng/1s_01.html
By the grace of almighty Allah and the prayers of his loved ones, his achievements are blessings. As an international fashion designer and researcher he got many international achievements which are astonishing for the field of Pakistan fashion some are the following:
- Various Illustrations published in a book named FASHION ILLUSTRATION by Xiuming Chai (Editor), Haoyang Lu (Editor) Publisher: Design Media Publishing Ltd Hong Kong
- Article published on German blog; “Social responsibility of designer” https://fashion-related-services.net/2016/07/01/social-responsibility-of-designers/
- A Short Thought published in a Photographic catalog; a project called Climate KIC – launched by the European Commission. (The idea is to combine expert’s statement about climate-related topics, provided by an international community of selected 80 experts from different fields of the world – thus including scientists (from FAO, WMO, USDA, SIWI, and many other institutions), academics (from the University of Copenhagen, Turku, Manitoba, Tokyo,…) communicators, activists, politicians, experts in sustainable design and art).
- One Haute Couture Dress THE PINK MOON exhibited at THE CREATIVE ASIA 2019 International Invited Exhibition in Mongolia at Mongolian National University. The event hosted by the Korean Fashion & Business Society with the collaboration of Korea & China Association of fashion Industry
- One Formal Dress Black Futuristic exhibited at Reflections on Classics 2019 International Invited Exhibition on fashion in Beijing CHINA.
- Invited as Panel expert & International designer @ IFWA international fashion week Amsterdam, Presented NDL, and talked about sustainable fashion and GSFW also presented Capsule collection.
- He Invited as an international fashion professional observer in INTERCOOLER CONGRES Porto 2018 in Porto, Portugalintercolor.nu
- He was the First Pakistani designer to present a capsule collection at the 2019 Cannes Designer showcase, Cannes France. During Cannes Film Festival at ‘Villa Jolie’ 9 Bis, Avenue Van Loo, 06400, Cannes, France.
- Worked as Creative design head & Choreographer of fashion show along with this Co-chair & keynote speaker of 1st & 2nd International Conference on Apparel, Textiles, and Fashion Design (ICATFD 2015 & 2017 ).
- He presented his student’s Thesis collection presentation at RUNWAY DUBAI2016 & 2017.
- He has been invited as one of the international fashion experts for the 2018 International Fashion Biennale in Seoul with KIA. Presented outfit on AI Theme at KIA beat 360.
- He also worked as Director of international relations and head of Pakistan for International Lamoon Fashion Week Istanbul, Turkey & presented the latest capsule collection of NAYNA Fashion House https://www.lamoonfashionweek.com/designers
- Invited as Panel Expert in First Textile Colloquium by TIP Textile institute of Pakistan at Pearl Continental, Karachi Pakistan, 2018 1st International Conference, The Textile Colloquium https://tip.edu.pk/first-international-conference-the-textile-colloquium/
- He conducts training workshop Under section I “Analysis & ensuring Quality of garment & design services” and his paper has been Accepted in the IV annual conference of Quality organized by Tomsk college of Design & services RUSSIA in regard of world quality day 2014
- He worked as an international partner for NYC FW Cupani New York City Fashion Week in New York, USA. http://www.cupanifashion.com
As an international fashion designer, fashion choreographer, stylist, and fashion researcher Muhammad Fawad Noori presented various lectures on various platforms including fashion design universities locally and globally. His design philosophy is “Simple and Effective” As a person, he is very down to earth and loves to wear casual outfits to carry easily in daily routine life also love to wear sportswear to be active and defiantly wear formal customize outfits, especially in eastern formal wear also love to wear western couture self-designed suiting on events. what will happen after 5 years but as a professional fashion designer and my passion about fashion industry feel that he will secure a high position in academia also he will be running own design house and launch his collections in various part of the world because his brand’s vision is to produce such outfits which cater multi nationalities in men’s and women’s wear. He loves to do mentorship and consultancy so in this area too he will perform demographically extraordinarily and become a world-renown fashion design professional in the future as a fashion icon or celebrity. He is also one of the nominees of the style icon achievement award in Odartey style and fashion awards 2020.